We charge per person and have a minimum number of guests depending on the time of year.
- 1st January – 20th March minimum 16 guests.
- 21st March – 30th September minimum 18 guests.
- 1st October – 20th December minimum 16 guests.
- Xmas and new year see below.
Please contact us for more information.
|2 nights stay:||£150 per person|
|3 nights stay:||£200 per person|
|4 nights stay:||£248 per person|
|7 nights stay:||£5760 flat fee|
|Christmas (6 nights):||£6500 flat fee|
|Christmas (extra nights):||£500 per extra night|
|New Year (6 nights):||£6500 flat fee|
|New Year (extra nights):||£500 per extra night|
|Wedding weekend (2 night stay)
|Wedding weekend (2 night stay) £6,000 which includes accommodation for up to 22 guests (plus 2)
Prices vary. Please contact us for a quote.
- Weekends run from after 4pm on a Friday to 8pm Sunday evening or 10am Monday morning.
- Weeks are from 4pm on a Friday to 10am on the following Friday.
- Wedding weekends are from 4pm on a Friday to 8pm on the Sunday.
What is included in the price?
- Welcome Produce – When you arrive, you will find some fresh produce in the kitchen like eggs from our chickens, vegetables from the garden or a cake.
- Firewood – In the winter months we supply you with a bottomless supply of logs for the wood stoves.
- Facilities and Services – We provide all bed linen plus essential items and products for the kitchen including tea towels. Soap is also provided in all the bathrooms but you do need to bring your own towels.
- Arrival Time – 4pm unless otherwise agreed.
A £500 deposit on a separate cheque is required against damage to the property or violation of the noise curfew. The damages cheque will be returned (or destroyed) at the end of the holiday. In the unlikely event of any damage being done or the property being left in an unsatisfactory condition, the owners reserve the right to impose a reasonable charge to return the property to the condition it was in at the beginning of the let. There is a charge for central heating & electricity of £100 per weekend and £200 per week (Christmas and New Year – fuel prices are included).
Please contact us if you require further information or wish to make a booking.