Prices and Availability
We charge per person and have a minimum number of guests depending on the time of year. Please contact us for more information.
|2 nights stay:||£130 per person|
|3 nights stay:||£160 per person|
|Weekly:||£220 per person|
|Christmas (full week):||£350 per person|
|Christmas (weekend):||£240 per person|
|New Year (full week):||£350 per person|
|New Year (three nights):||£240 per person|
|Wedding weekend (2 night stay)
||£4,000 which includes accommodation for up to 23 guests|
- Weekends run from after 4pm on a Friday to Sunday evening or Monday morning.
- Weeks are from 4pm on a Friday to 10am on the following Friday.
- Wedding weekends are from 4pm on a Friday to anytime on the Sunday.
Check our availability calendar here…
What is included in the price?
- Welcome Hamper – When you arrive, you will find a hamper waiting fror you with some essentials including tea, coffee and sugar plus a few seasonal ‘extras’ such as home baked apple cake and eggs from our chickens.
- Logs – In the winter months we supply you with a bottomless supply of logs for the wood stoves.
- Facilities and Services – We provide all bed linen plus essential items and products for the kitchen including tea towels. Soap is also provided in all the bathrooms. Arrival time is 4pm unless otherwise agreed.
A £300 deposit on a separate cheque is required against damage, which will be returned (or destroyed) at the end of the holiday. In the unlikely event of any damage being done or the property being left in an unsatisfactory condition, the owners reserve the right to impose a reasonable charge to return the property to the condition it was in at the beginning of the let. There is a charge for central heating & electricity of £100 per weekend and £200 per week.
Please contact us if you require further information.